Energy CBD Nasal Spray 300mg – One of the fastest way to affect the neurological system for a natural boost of energy!
Why choose Energy Nasal Spray?
- Energy Nasal Spray can be used as a daily Hemp Extract supplement, with its focus on boosting energy and helping with focus.
- Energy Nasal Spray contains ZERO THC.
- Nasal CBD is readily absorbed into the brain without the need to pass through digestion. It crosses the blood-brain barrier to immediately affect the neurological system. This makes Nasal CBD a highly potent and effective product.
- Energy Nasal Spray provides 2.5 mg per serving of premium Isolate Hemp Extract (CBD). Your dosage needs will be lower because Nasal Spray has better absorption than swallowed CBD products.
- EnergyNasal Spray is non-GMO, and free of chemicals, toxins, pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers.
- Energy Nasal Spray is grown in the USA using organic practices to ensure premium quality. Every product and batch is double lab tested, including an independent third-party, to ensure it contains exactly what we say it contains. All products lab results are displayed on our website.
We bring you what we know is the best.
Our clients say Energy Nasal Spray helps with:
- Boosting Energy
- Allergies and Sinus Inflammation
- Increasing focus
- Traumatic Brain Injury and brain inflammatory conditions
“Ask the Doc” Dr. Manison’s Scientific Breakdown:
We know from studies that CBD has an anti-anxiety effect and it lacks the side effects that prescription drugs bring. It can also help with Panic Disorder and it should be a first line of approach for the condition. After all, it makes sense to try interventions that do not have side effects than to introduce products that do have side effects. How does it directly affect PD? The authors of the study discuss many mechanisms but the type 1A serotonergic receptor appears to be the main player in reducing anxiety and panic with the introduction of CBD.
In addition, CBD decreases FAAH levels (troublesome enzyme that eats the endocannabinoid/neurotransmitter called Anandamide) and this allows for an increase in Anandamide. The increase means more binding with the CB1 receptor that is in your brain and CNS (also your organs). Anandamide activates the CB1 receptor and doing so initiates a homeostatic mechanism, reducing the anxiety that you are feeling. This is only one of many reason as to why regular use of CBD is so important. Read Dr. Manison’s blog to learn more about CBD and Panic.