R³ Hemp Extract Nasal Spray 500mg – One of the fastest ways to affect the neurological system for rest and relaxation.
Why choose R ‘n’ R Nasal Spray?
- R³ Nasal Spray contains a powerful blend of terpenes to help direct the effects of the Hemp Extract to aid rest and relaxation.
- R³ can be used as a daily Hemp Extract supplement, but its focus is to help you unwind and aid with sleep.
- R³ Nasal Spray contains ZERO THC.
- Nasal CBD is readily absorbed into the brain without the need to pass through digestion. It crosses the blood-brain barrier to immediately affect the neurological system. This makes Nasal CBD a highly potent and effective product.
- R³ Nasal Spray provides 2.5 mg per serving of premium Isolate Hemp Extract (CBD). Your dosage needs will be lower because Nasal Spray has better absorption than swallowed CBD products.
- R³ Nasal Spray is non-GMO, and free of chemicals, toxins, pesticides, herbicides and fertilizers.
- R³ Nasal Spray is grown in the USA using organic practices to ensure premium quality. Every product and batch is double lab tested, including an independent third-party, to ensure it contains exactly what we say it contains. All products lab results are displayed on our website.
We bring you what we know is the best.
Our clients say R³ Nasal Spray helps with:
- Sleep and rest
- Panic Attacks and Anxiety
- Allergies and Sinus Inflammation
- Increasing relaxation and calm
- Traumatic Brain Injury and brain inflammatory conditions
“Ask the Doc” Dr. Manison’s Scientific Breakdown:
We know from studies that CBD has an anti-anxiety effect and it lacks the side effects that prescription drugs bring. It can also help with Panic Disorder and it should be a first line of approach for the condition. After all, it makes sense to try interventions that do not have side effects than to introduce products that do have side effects. How does it directly affect PD? The authors of the study discuss many mechanisms but the type 1A serotonergic receptor appears to be the main player in reducing anxiety and panic with the introduction of CBD.
In addition, CBD decreases FAAH levels (troublesome enzyme that eats the endocannabinoid/neurotransmitter called Anandamide) and this allows for an increase in Anandamide. The increase means more binding with the CB1 receptor that is in your brain and CNS (also your organs). Anandamide activates the CB1 receptor and doing so initiates a homeostatic mechanism, reducing the anxiety that you are feeling. This is only one of many reason as to why regular use of CBD is so important. Read Dr. Manison’s blog to learn more about CBD and Panic.